Last updated: April 5, 2020.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- List of partners
- Privacy policies of other websites
- Limitation of liability
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
https://www.www.checklistchannel.com/ is operated by Tam Tam Belgium, further referenced as the Company. We are registered in Belgium under company number BE0736468441 and have our registered office at Heerle 22, 2322 Minderhout, Belgium. The Company is committed to protecting your privacy.
What data do we collect?
The Company collects the following data:
- The IP address of your device or network as assigned by your Internet Service Provider. It is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer or network when you access the Internet. An IP address cannot be linked directly by the Company to an individual; a formal request to the Internet Service Provider is required for that.
- Personal identification information (your name and email address). This is only so when you have already provided user consent and have filled in the contact form and after explicit permission.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide the Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use or view our website via your browser cookies if you grant us permission.
- Fill in the contact form.
How will we use your data?
The Company collects your data so that we can:
- Personalize your experience on the website.
- Reply to a contact form.
- Audit the computer infrastructure for cyber security purposes.
How do we store your data?
The Company securely stores your data and will keep your data for maximum 1 month. Once this time period has expired, your data will be deleted automatically. The server logs which include IP addresses are also rotated accordingly.
The Company will not send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
We do not receive personal data about you from other organisations.
What are your data protection rights?
The Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request the Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that the Company corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request the Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that the Company erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that the Company restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to the Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that the Company transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, then we require your name, email and IP address of your device as assigned by your Internet Service Provider. It is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you access the Internet. An IP address cannot be linked directly by the Company to personal identifiable information; a formal request to the Internet Service Provider is required for that. We have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email email@example.com
What are Cookies
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology after your explicit user consent. For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
- Understanding how you use our website
- Personalizing ads
What types of cookies do we use?
A First Party Cookie is a cookie placed by this website. A Third Party Cookie is placed by another host.
There are a number of different types of cookies. Our website uses:
- Functional Cookies - so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Analytics Cookies - to use Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience.
- Marketing Advertising Cookies – to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We use ads to offset the costs of running this site and provide funding for further development. The Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for ad measurement purposes and ad publishing purposes.
- Social Media Cookies - so you are able to share content of this website on various social media platforms and enhance your profile.
How to manage cookies
You are offered a specific User Consent popup the first time you visit this ecosystem. The website will perform conform your decisions. You can start the User Consent popup again at any time using the link in the footer of each page.
You can set your browser to accept or reject cookies in general. Some of our website features may not function as expected due to the technical limitations when rejecting cookies.
List of partners
Please consult the list of partners.
Privacy policies of other websites
Limitation of liability
The information on this website is of a general nature. The information is not adapted to personal or specific circumstances and therefore can not be considered as personal, professional or legal advice to the visitor. The opinions expressed on this website are those of the editorial team members as an individual and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Company. The website is designed to the best of knowledge. Access to and use of the website and the references are made at the risk of their visitor. Damage and warranty claims arising from missing or incorrect data are excluded. The Company is not responsible or liable for any damages (direct or indirect or consequential) that may result from access to or use of this website or the subsequent references. The ecosystem contains links to other sites. The Company is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those other sites.
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that the Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org